Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Comments (...thank you for them!)

It's been a busy couple of weeks; here are some of the kind emails I've received as a result of my work:

"For my mother's birthday dinner, she and my sisters noticed [your flowers] immediately when they arrived...My mother liked the mums in particular and said she had never seen live ones in such a pretty colour. She was quite pleased when I told her that the arrangement had been designed by a friend of mine especially for her based on her favourite colour.  When I spoke to my dad this morning, he said that as soon as they got home, she unwrapped the flowers and placed them on their kitchen table. Thank you."

"You did a great job! Thank you so much."

"The urns look great. We are really happy with them.  Thanks so much."

"Sooooo pretty!!! Thanks Hilary!"

"When we got home last night, we were admiring the beautiful arrangement in our urn..."

"Thank you so much; they look great." 

"Looks fantastic!"

"Honestly, your arrangements are gorgeous and once you've printed [your business cards & postcards), please send me a few..."


"The flowers are so pretty!!!  Thanks so much!!!"


"You made my day...I love the flowers!"


"They look so pretty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment